Thursday 15 March 2018

As you like it challenge - Easter character


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint de nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog en deze keer willen we graag een kaartje zien met daarop je favoriete dier voor een paaskaartje en je moet ons vertellen waarom je voor dat diertje heb gekozen. Hoewel ik voor pasen graag kaarten maak met daarop schattige konijntjes en kuikentjes, vind ik het toch erg leuk om een paaskaartje te maken met daarop mijn lievelingsdier de muis. Toen ik klein was, noemde mijn moeder me muis en vanaf toen is de liefde voor muisjes ontstaan en daarom maak ik dan ook erg graag kaartjes met daarop lieve schattige muisjes, zelfs voor pasen dus. ;)

Op mijn kaartje van vandaag heb ik de stempel One cute chick van Di's digi stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 van Crealies en daarna heb ik de bovenste helft van de afbeelding weggeknipt. Ik heb dezelfde dies gebruikt om een rechthoek uit wit karton te stansen en hierop heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 van Crealies een vierkant uit geel ruitjespapier van het Tiny check brights paperpad van My favorite things gestanst en ik heb dezelfde dies gebruikt om een strip geel papier uit te stansen. Ik heb wit borduurgaren rondome het gele karton gebonden en daarna heb ik deze samen met het gele ruitjespapier op een witte kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Easter bunny chick van Stamping bella op het ruitjespapier gestempeld. Ik heb de kaart daarna nog versierd met zwarte hotfix steentjes.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog and this time we want you to use your favourite animal on an easter card and you have to tell us why you have chosen that particular animal. I love making easter cards with fluffy bunnies and cute chicks, butmy all time favourite animal is a mouse. So when I have a cute easter image with a mouse on it, I have to use it. My mother used to call me mouse when I was little and that is when the love for mice has started even when I am making easter cards. ;)

On my card today I have used the image One cute chick from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have die-cut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies and then I have fussy cut the upper part of the image. I used the same dies to die-cut a rectangle from white cardstock. I made clouds on it with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies I have die-cut a square from yellow gingham paper from the Tiny check brights paperpad from My favorite things and I also die-cut a trip of yellow cardstock with the same dies. I tied white embroidery thread around the yellow cardstock and then I adhered it on the gingham paper and then everything was adhered on a white card. I stamped the sentiment from the set Easter bunny chick from Stamping bella on the gingham paper. I have decorated the card with black hotfix gems.


STAMP: One cute chick from Di's digi stamps, Easter bunny chick from Stamping bella
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and yellow cs, Tiny check brights paperpad from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 and 36 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things, white embroidery thread, black hotfix

10 comments:

  1. This is super adorable card. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling scene, Larissa! Love the gingham, too - thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for taking part in the Digi Choosday challenge!
    Erika DT Member
    https://scrappika.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute little meecies! Adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, the little mice are so adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Ave Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this "Spring cutie"!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails